The house is almost complete which means it is time for us to shoot some video for our video walk-through. After weeks of hard work on site in the hot sun, the team has begun to install fixtures and the furniture inside SHADE.
A lot has happened in the last 2 weeks:
- Drywall was finished
- A smooth clay finish was applied to the walls
- Flooring has been installed
- Light fixtures have gone in
- Casework was assembled
- Plumbing fixtures are installed (including Kevin’s prized Concrete Sink from Hard Goods)
- Furniture has been assembled and moved inside
- The Solar Canopy has been framed and panels are installed
See some of this work in the pictures above and the rest in high-resolution
on our Facebook and Flickr (available at the top of the page).
There is still more to do to have the home ready to ship to Irvine next month! We will keep you updated as always. Stay in tune with our Twitter account and Facebook for up to the minute happenings of SHADE!